[pianotech] Metro Vac 'n Blo

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jun 18 19:28:49 MDT 2012

Dave,

It occurred to me this afternoon as I was vac'n 'n blo'n that there is an
additional "Adapter tube" that's needed in order to use disposable paper
bags with the VnB. I've attached a mfr order form. Item DV-5PBA is a set of
5 bags plus the adapter. I see that MVC-55 is just the adapter tube. It's
just a plastic tube that extends from the intake into the bag itself.

Paul