[pianotech] Can you fix it?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 22:44:34 MDT 2012

Some of these ideas sound interesting. but not for this couple. The house is in a very poor neighborhood and looks like it is about to fall down. Although I didn't go inside, I can imagine that it's a pig sty, because the yard, such as it is, has not been mowed, and the piano was one of many discarded items strewn about.

But, Susan, you're ideas do give me something to offer the next time I see a piano like this.

Wim