[pianotech] Yellow pages

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 09:13:13 MDT 2012

Hi Dean.

I'm hoping to justify dropping the Yellow Pages in the near future. Can you please explain exactly what you mean by "port your business number to your cell phone" - do you mean that somehow you can get your current land-business-line number assigned to your cell phone (and drop your land business line also)?

Also, you say your "Active customers (within the last 5-8 years) get a mailer 4 times a year, inactive get it once a year."

What form does your mailer take and what information is in it? And why 4 times per year for active customers? How often do most of your regular customers have their piano tuned (down here in Florida it's once per year for most folks)?

Thanks!!

Terry Farrell