[pianotech] Dampp Chaser Problem

Albert Picknell pnrfqsnrk at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 22 18:09:27 MDT 2012

I concur with Tom.  If the client's water doesn't have the necessary ions, electrolytes, mineral salts, or whatever it is that enables water to conduct electricity (someone with the pertinent knowledge might want to chime in here and enlighten us with the details), Pad Treatment is the ONLY thing that should be put into the water.  I would recommend using it always, no matter what kind of water is being used.  Distilled water needs it in order to conduct electricity, and ALL types of water need it in order to prevent microorganisms from proliferating and clogging the pads.

Have a nice weekend,
Bert