[pianotech] (no subject)

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:58:54 MDT 2012

List,

Before I spend a ton of time trying to find an old post of mine on the new
site, I though I'd try the good one first. <grin>

Is there an easy way to get to the old archives? I'm talking about several
years ago. I wrote something for someone and have a need to find it. I know
the subject matter but not the actual subject line. Is there a way to
search under one's own name for posts you've written?

I haven't participated much on the lists lately since I retired but would
appreciate any help anyone can give me. All this is assuming, of course,
that all those old posts are still available.

Feel free to reply privately if you'd like.

Avery Todd
Houston, TX