[pianotech] Haynes Piano Manual

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 25 09:37:54 MDT 2012

David said: "Joe, I'm not sure what you're getting at. You comment seemed
kinda
churlish somehow (or abrupt anyway), and that's not like you in here.
What do you feel is the problem with the Haynes Piano Manual?"
 Best regards,

David,
I've seen far too many "manuals" such as this. They all espouse that the
work needed, on any piano, is easy to do and with minimal effort, one can
achieve good results! That's pure Bull*&$*!! This one is no different and
does a disservice to our trade, imo.
Get it?
Regards,
Joe