[pianotech] string question

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 26 21:42:16 MDT 2012

In my limited experience:
     1. No, the last one I restrung was a 20 year old 225 that got water
in it in a storm. I got the bass strings from Arledge and they sound
fantastic.
     2. Not as far as I have found, however I only take care of three
recent ones. The others are all in the 1890's to 1920's range and have
been restrung....

--Dave
    New Orleans

--