[pianotech] casters

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 28 18:56:04 MDT 2012

Here is what the one I have looks like. The wheel is 1.75" dia by 1.3" wide.
The stem is tapered from .9" to .8" by about 1.5" tall

Thanks

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook!
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148> Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____