[pianotech] estimated fees

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 31 13:39:48 MDT 2012

Norbert
Tom has already correctly identified the core issue of why we cannot discuss prices.  Basically as a Trade Organization the Anti Trust laws in effect prohibit us from discussion of price as it can be inferred as price setting.
The official PTG Antitrust guidelines can be found on the PTG.org site in the member area under resources.  The link to go there directly is http://www.ptg.org/userfiles/file/PTG_Antitrust_Guide.pdf
I hope this helps.
Regards
Norman Cantrell, PTG Secretary Treasurer