[pianotech] stealth tunings

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 12:35:34 MDT 2012

Mr. Renaud said:
 "Couple thoughts on the excellent email below.

The facts regarding science, proofs, experimentation, protocols testing
hypothesis
As discussed below are true , NEVERLESS, I somewhat disagree with it
Insomuch
As adding a whole dimension that is missing.

Music is art. We work for artists. We are technicians, and tend to analyze
everything technically. Our discipline Crosses over between art and
science, in a space preloaded with a long history of tradition And
discovery based on human intuition, human creativity and antidotal
evidence. The whole evolution of music itself is an has been largely