[pianotech] RX key pin sizes?

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Wed May 2 18:06:25 MDT 2012

Ed,

  I have a Kawai action coming in soon from a model GE-1.  It has balance
rail pins at .146/.147, and the front

rail pins are .133.

   I had to get some new cauls for the .133's.

Bill Spurlock's info. on his cauls indicates that the .133" is identified
with Kawai pianos.

That's all I know.

Hopefully, Don Mannino will see this conversation and confirm for us the
correct information.

Claude Harding, RPT

  _____