[pianotech] Gen-u-whine Steinway parts:OT RANT

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Thu May 3 06:04:16 MDT 2012

David:  Yes, "Legacy" is what you want.

Also, at the top of the subscriptions page, there are settings for plain
text vs HTML.  I use plain text format, but it looks like maybe you could
receive them in HTML format and the "reply" feature would still work.  I
think text format settings are independent of the other choices, but I
haven't tested it.

I also use a mail rule to send all list emails, including the old
Pianotech list, to one folder, and read through everything just like it's
the old list.  Pretty seamless.

Hope this helps.  As pointed out, it has limitations we all hope will be
overcome someday, but for reading and simple text replies, it works just
fine.

Paul
--
Paul Milesi