[pianotech] tunelab vs verituner

Robert Mihlfeld robertmihfeld at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 15:22:02 MDT 2012

I also started out with Cybertuner then I switched to Tunelab, which I Love! About 6 months ago I bought a second-hand version of Verituner. In my opinion, Tunelab is very superior to either of the before mentioned. Tunelab has more features that Verituner does but not as difficult to use as Cybertuner.
The feature of Verituner that I like is it's ability to instantly find the note being played is handy and it seems to listen to each string as I am tuning it. Verituner does not have anything like the blush on Cybertuner or the barn doors of Tunelab.
I sold my copy of Cybertuner several years ago but I plan on keeping my copy of Verituner for the time being.
Just my opinion. Robert Mihlfeld

Sent from my iPad