[pianotech] New versus old list format was Gen-u-whine Steinway parts:OT RANT

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 3 20:55:02 MDT 2012

I guess I was not aware of the email style delivery for the new system.  Must have missed that somewhere.  Having now switched over to that delivery system it is easier, though you still can’t do things like attachments.  Nor, I believe, can you change the subject line, as I have done here, without causing all kinds of havoc.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com