[pianotech] tunelab vs verituner

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun May 6 20:19:05 MDT 2012

Dave and Les,

Oh, I beg your pardon, don't you remember, REAL - PROFESSIONAL - tuners tune AURALLY, not with "new fangled" machines.

Jokingly - just wanted to get a reaction from the the "PROFESSIONAL" aural tuners............

I am one of the "OTHER" PROFESSIONALS that just happened to use another "new fangled" machines - Cybertuner,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years