[pianotech] mystery clamp

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue May 8 08:41:57 MDT 2012

Maybe that accounts for all the knots, warping, beads of resin, and ends
which wane instead of staying square -- it's just too much stretching!
The pressure drives out the resin, and the grain tangles up and makes
knots, sort of like a rope when you twist it too much.

I thought April 1 came only once a year? When did it start to have an echo?

susan