[pianotech] plate finishing

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue May 8 20:46:27 MDT 2012

Will, thanks for posting that, which I found fascinating.

I don't do rebuilding work, so am not involved in plate finishing. But
nonetheless, one of the beauties of this list is the background
knowledge that one gains.  It's always interesting too, to hear about
successes found by exploring materials which are not specific to the
piano trade and which may be outside the remit of the piano supply houses.

Best regards,

David.