[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu May 10 02:37:26 MDT 2012

Now, Wim,

How did I know you were going to answer back with some kind of "non-professional" remark.

Get your head out of the "dark ages", I bet there are thousands, maybe even millions, of "professional" tuners just like
me out their servicing pianos that NEVER learned the "dark ages art" of aural tuning.

Why do you think, at least in this respect, the organization is getting - low - on RPT's ?

BTW, the "computer age" has been here from quite some time, so you might as well grasp it before - you - turn into a
dinosaur !

Plus, as I've been lurking in this list, there are many RPT's that are switching to the "machine age".

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years