[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri May 11 03:17:50 MDT 2012

I just don't think it is necessary to drive myself totally nuts, just to figure
ut which chord is beating faster or
lower - and - counting the beats !!!!!

That's a shame Duaine, that listening to beats drives you nuts, because listening to the beats, and making slight corrections to make the piano "sing", is what makes my job fun. If all I had to do was make the lights stop, tuning a piano would be very boring, and that would probably drive me nuts. To each his own, I guess

Wim

PS. regarding David's comments. There us some validity to what he is saying, but that is not what this discussion has been about.