[pianotech] Promised pictures of the Slice/Dice-O-Matic//

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 06:08:36 MDT 2012

I'll try to get some photos of it up here, soon. But also maybe provide plans and sacks of parts. ( Believe me, you'll go nuts trying to find all the right widgets needed to put this together in the specialty parts trays at even your most old-fashioned hardware store --- took me about 100 hours!)

Euphonious Thumpe