[pianotech] Exams discussion - Odd?

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun May 13 16:37:58 MDT 2012

On 5/13/2012 1:14 PM, David Renaud wrote:
>       If I google my "name, piano tuning, PTG" , some of my posts on the pianotech list, even
>  From years ago in the archives come up as threads the public can read.Customers googling your name can read them.

I discovered this by Googling my own name a number of years ago. Along
with multiple hits
for other Susan Klines around the country, up came a full-blown flame
which I had
written in my first year subscribed to pianotech. (1997) That they were
available to
anyone with access to the Internet and that they would stick around for
so long was
really shocking to me. What's worse, there was no way to get this post
or others
like them off the record. I could just hope that nobody I knew would
bother to
dig them out.

Probably are there still ...

Susan