[pianotech] phenomana - Another ETD Check

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 07:29:53 MDT 2012

Ok - seeking data - I like that!
I'd be willing to take a look into this - we're currently around 45%RH indoors around here.  Obviously, this will be a long-term project!
Does it matter what size/kind of piano?  I have a wide variety at the college.
I've sent emails out to a few individuals that may have done this already, to save me some time and effort.
I'll let you know if I get anything back...
Ron Kovalchicagoland