[pianotech] Striving for the "wow" factor...

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Tue May 15 09:55:47 MDT 2012

I always feel that I must do the best that I can with what there is to work
with. If it's a crappy little spinet, then so be it. The customer is paying
and deserves the best that I can do.

  Yesterday I drove 125 miles to a small town to tune two pianos for a
concert Where Alexander Tselyakov and his son Daniel were performing. One
piano was a CFIII which is always a pleasure to tune. The other piano was a
somewhat abused 6'3" Petrof. I spent about 3 hours on the Petrof before I
was satisfied with it. In the end, the performers were happy and the
audience was ecstatic and that's why I do what I do.

Terry Beckingham RPT