[pianotech] Reinstate Terry!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 16:24:03 MDT 2012

Jim Coleman, Jr., RPT, said:
"Terry has been reinstated.
Things happen. I was dropped from a list this morning also and it has
happened to me more than once.
Rather than go balistic, I call the home office. If someone there is
responsible for the error they will correct it."

Jim Coleman, Jr RPT,
Good to know you are "lurking".<G> However, no one is "...go(ing) balistic,
(ballistic)"! And this has to do with you, why? I addressed the beseechment
to the list monitoring  people, not you. (which you aren't I hope.).Simple
process that has nothing to do with you or your office, imo.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I