[pianotech] striving for the Wow factorQ

David Renaud drjazzca at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:20:06 MDT 2012

Smart tune mode; this is not at all what I am referring to, not even close.

In overpull modes, pitch raise, smart tune, sure it listens to every note to determine
How far off the generalized curve it is, and best overpull that particular note to land
In its place on a curve generated by a few samples.

What I am talking about with verituner, is every and every note is a sample that alters the curve,
In addition, above and beyond the seperate measuring of each note for overpull. Verituner measures the Harmonic content of each and every pitch and adjusts the "curve" into a more
Jagged numerical sequence that reflects the aural content of every note then a smooth general curve .

    Pitch correction your quoting measures pitch and overpulls to the curve.

     That is not the function I am talking about at all in verituner.

Sent from my iPad