[pianotech] Glass cleaner to remove cigarette tar, how to bag a piano, and other piano-cleaning fun...

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Wed May 16 23:15:28 MDT 2012

About 4 months after watching an episode of the TV show "Shark Tank" I sprung for a product called "PureAyre."  It's not a "cover-up," it works by applying it to the odor source.   It did a great job on moth killer odor for me.  I haven't tried it on other things yet, nor will I try to explain it, because the info in the web site says it better than I could.  Go to www.pureayre.com

---Tom Gorley