[pianotech] SS k restoration

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu May 17 11:31:24 MDT 2012

Hi Gene:

I made an inquiry about the WNG vertical action parts recently, for an old
Type 3 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright.  Nina told me they would not be
available until late fall, and that they would only be available as a drop
in top action (not as individual action parts).   Is that your
understanding?

You are going to modernize the dampers system too, are you not?

Will Truitt