[pianotech] Guess what I have in my shop?!

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu May 17 17:08:48 MDT 2012

Where is this piano sitting in the scheme of things as an antique piano.
It's fairly early.  I'm not the expert here, you might want to check with
someone like Bill Schull to determine the scarcity of this puppy and how
many of his cousins were made before you do anything irreversible.

Welcome back, Terry, you cheerful soul!

Will Truitt