[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu May 17 18:43:42 MDT 2012

Aluminum Rails; yes
Fiber-filled Nylon parts; yes
Carbon fiber tube shanks; yes
Hard bushings; yes
Fairly standard configuration
Bridle tapes; yes

The thing that caught my attention was something that was missing--a sticker
version. Even a 52" piano should have a sticker action. Maybe if enough of
us make a big enough fuss about this....

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com