[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 17 19:51:18 MDT 2012

Gene - IMHO, you really need to have a lengthy conversation with Del. His design modifications produced an incredible sound from my M&H upright.....

Terry Farrell

PS: Oh, and after you glue in that new soundboard (hide glue, preferably) and need to clean up any squeeze-out, I've got just the solution for you......  ;-)