[pianotech] what woudl you do?

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri May 18 18:45:44 MDT 2012

I remember when you first reported this, Terry, a year or two ago. (You
see, I pay attention to your posts!)

I am certain you did the right thing in the circumstances. Especially
since there were two girls being silly together.

Supposing for example that the Mom had come home just as the girl was
flashing her panties, and been angry, and the girl in order to get out
of trouble, suggested that you had started it.  Her little pal would be
quite capable of lyingly backing up her friend, and then you have two
witnesses against you. And girls of that age and folly would have no
thought to the consequences.  It's a horrific thought.  And incredibly
reprehensible of the Mom to have gone out leaving the children.  No
matter that she trusted you - completely unfair to expect you to be a
child minder.

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk