[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 20 10:55:32 MDT 2012

Hi Gene - In a word, no. No issues at all during ribbing or gluing to liner. Add to that, that this was the very first soundboard I had ever built and/or installed, I'd have to say that it went very smoothly. I believe this board did indeed use 5M radius ribs in the high treble. Panel seemed to bend just fine.

Terry Farrell