[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 20 18:47:10 MDT 2012

Yeah, although I really have no idea where those two pieces capping the Z-bar came from. They're laminated - obviously. But I really think it would have looked better - and the way I'd do it in the future - would be to trace the cap out from the Z-Bar itself onto either a solid piece of hard maple or maybe a thin hunk of Delignit or something similar. But then again, after the plate is installed you can't see it. But then again, isn't that the seduction of lingerie?

Terry Farrell