[pianotech] Steinway in Poconos

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Mon May 21 10:51:59 MDT 2012

          I have a customer that will need to turn a 1921 Steinway loose.  Estate thing: they will be selling it.   It was near a fire some years ago and was "totally rebuilt".   It is located in Branchville, New Jersey.  I have suggested that she  needs   a local RPT to examine the piano and tell her just exactly what shape it is in. , and I wouldn't dare suggest a value without seeing it.  I have already told her it could be $25,000 jewel, a $ 6,000 core, or a lost cause,  but there is no way to tell without seeing the work.
   Any RPT in the area that would be interested in being the point man up there, please let me know,either privately or telegraph, smoke signals, etc.
Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/index.html