[pianotech] Cleaning Very Old Plate

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue May 22 15:39:58 MDT 2012

Thanks for the pictoral. Did you spray the bass strings, too, and did it
make them dead? Or did you just try to avoid them.

I've had similar success spraying 409 directly through the strings onto the
soundboard and letting run down(piano on side). It works well but is pretty
messy.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802