[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 43, Issue 124, should be More HL problems, sigh...

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue May 22 18:36:45 MDT 2012

Furthermore, about a year ago, I suggested a couple of replacement packages to Phil, that would work GREAT for both
functions (office and email list) and have not heard a thing since !!!!!

Just saying'

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years