[pianotech] Werkmeister III tuning - slightly OT

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:03:02 MDT 2012

Julia and others that replied

The program worked well. No one seemed to notice that the organ was in a
different temperament.

I had heard the instrument demonstrated using hymns in different keys, and
some sounded really bad in some of the far off keys. It is a Congregational
church, and the organist at the time of the demonstration went next door to
another church and got their Episcopal hymnal because the keys of the hymns
sounded better.

All's well that ends well.

Rex