[pianotech] David Love--Centeringthe bridge--was S&S something er other

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Thu May 24 15:54:20 MDT 2012

  _____

The best we can do is to make that area of the soundboard scale as efficient
as possible and keep the hammers as light as possible. Which, of course,
means it is generally counter-productive to put heavier and harder hammers
on a piano with a killer octave problem an attempt to increase "power."

***An efficient soundboard scale would mean that impedance is not too low or
too high?

Gene

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> - ddfandrich at gmail.com