[pianotech] Stretch in tuning

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 09:48:42 MDT 2012

Yep- had you not bugged me about my highs (where the damage has been done to
my hearing) and the lows, of which I never was confident, I would not have
gotten quickly enough to an audiologist. So you might very well have saved
my career.  I take that pretty seriously. You were one of the few tuners
whose work I said to people were "works of art"- so I took your critique
very seriously, and ever will be glad I did.  Compliment indeed!

les

  _____