[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat May 26 09:58:33 MDT 2012

On 5/26/2012 7:59 AM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft wrote:
> I find it amazing and very distasteful how so many aural tuners on
> this list put themselves up as Gods, who think that can say anything
> they dam_ed please, with no regard or respect for others. Very sad
> indeed.
>
> Al -
> High Point, NC

Al, I think you added some extra material to what I actually said ...
certainly no insult intended.

But I do think that a flat refusal to learn something deeply related to
our work is a bad trend.

I don't think I should have to apologize for loving my way of doing this
work. Respect does need to flow in both directions, IMO.

Susan