[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat May 26 10:09:48 MDT 2012

If everyone would simply ignore this way-too-oft repeated horse beating, it
would simply wither away. Or perhaps the horse would lie there awhile,
heal, and become a worthy steed -- doubtful, but there's always hope, right?

I've offered before, and will offer once again, if a user raises your
hackles so much that, despite realizing the futility of responding, you do
it anyhow, just filter that user's emails to your trash heap folder where
they belong. Personally I never see these until so many others are so
exasperated with the tripe contained therein that they respond, failing to
detach the original. Eventually, almost without fail, it escalates into
this ridiculous nonsense we see here today. There's little - nay, nothing -
productive to be gained by the beatings. This all has precisely z-e-r-o
amount of the desired effect on the perp, in fact quite the opposite
appears to be the case. So everyone, please, just quit quit quit. Nothing
else has given any slight indication of working, so quit.

Remember the silly de-motivational poster, "The beatings will continue
until morale improves".  Umm, yeahhhh, sure...

In the immortal words of the Captain of the Tool Police, that's my take on
it.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN