[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat May 26 13:07:39 MDT 2012

On 5/26/2012 11:52 AM, Encore Pianos wrote:

> So your point is, Wim, that we all would be dead already without our
> ETD's?   I'm going to start sleeping with mine. J
>
> Will

I can't believe that would be good for it, Will, though it probably has
a pretty sturdy outer case.

We could have a high old time about a medical industry which considers
keeping people very ill and extremely medicated but alive for a long,
long time to be the ideal outcome of conventional medical care .... but
somebody would get their knickers in a twist for sure.

I feel for nurses -- all that time and care and fatigue trying to help
people who are the victims of a failed paradigm. I think that nurses
often know better what should be done than doctors. It must be very
galling for them.

Wim is right to point out that the fanciest technology is pretty useless
without skilled and patient people to employ it, IMO. One could say the
same thing about house builders -- same tools, same materials, same
blueprints -- but one house is neat as a pin while another is a slipshod
mess.