[pianotech] ETD tuning Vs Aural- Some Wisdom

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun May 27 22:27:10 MDT 2012

Damn Wim, why did you have to "stir the pot" again.

When you, and others like you, going to lay off us tuners that use this "tool" every single day to tune with and do a
damn good job for homes, symphonies, studios, etc.

Do you and others like you feel threatened that ETD's will eventually take over ?

I'm getting damn sick of the bigoted bias of "your" group of persons.

As I said in another email - ETD's are HERE TO STAY - so get used to it !!!!!

Duaine

Sent from my Linux (OpenSUSE) and Thunderbird

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years