[pianotech] Aural v.s. ETD

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 22:31:21 MDT 2012

Unigeezer said:
"Old, tired argument. Results are all that matter."

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson,

Hmmmm? You are a smart guy....tell me...how the hell you can get "Results",
if you don't have the "CRUTCH" to rely on?
When push comes to shove, ya gotta deliver the goods, no matter if your
electronic tinkertoy is working or not! That's what all these good people
have been trying to tell y'all.<G>
I use an ETD, but like most RPTs that do, I can cut the mustard w/o it! I
use it to save  my "ear" for the important stuff! Get it? 39 years and
going Strong!
Respectfully,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.