[pianotech] Stretch in tuning

David Lawson dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Tue May 29 02:14:32 MDT 2012

Thanks Ron. I am not actually looking to purchase an ETD as I am too close
to retirement, and I am still managing to do a reasonable concert tune. Just
the question of the stretch that has always been a bone of contention
amongst my peers. It has always been a 'matter of opinion', which is not
quite perfect tuning IMO.
Best regards,
David