[pianotech] AGRAFFE TOOLS

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Thu Nov 1 07:32:35 MDT 2012

Actually Terry, people have been giving me the finger for so many years that I started to collect them.  These last two came from a pretty blued eyed sample of availability.  Thanks for the safety tip.

Larry, I have to say that if you have such talents at tool making, you really should contemplate making a blade guard for your table/band saw while you still have a few fingers left. ;-)