[pianotech] Making dowels

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Nov 3 22:01:26 MDT 2012

OK, OK, you're probably more on target than me. I'm being too literal.
 Sorry Jack, caught me at a bad time, I guess.  As I said, I've spent
probably more time than a lot of other folks doing things that were not
profitable, on principle.

I'll come clean.  I won't tell you how much time I spent, but I did spend
some time sorting paper punchings once.  Talk about an economically
bankrupt (but morally satisfying - I couldn't just recycle the mess)
procedure......

Back on earth now.....
WRM