[pianotech] Thanks for sharing information about website

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 22:24:13 MDT 2012

Thanks, Dale and David, for sharing the information about my piano promo
website <http://www.pianopromoproductions.com/>. The write-up you posted
was intended for technicians who had at one point or the other either had a
subscription for the new promo sent out each month, or had purchased promos
from the library of topics already covered.
For those of you who haven't yet had a promo made up for your use, please
give them a try by signing up for a free
promo<http://www.pianopromoproductions.com/free-promo.php>or by taking
advantage of my Introductory
Sampler Package<http://www.pianopromoproductions.com/introductory-sampler-package.php>.
While you're on the website, please take the opportunity to explore what it
has to offer.

Developing these promos for technicians to use in building their businesses
has taken a *huge* amount of my time over the last 2 years, but the
feedback that I've gotten from those who have used them has made it all
worthwhile. Thanks to all who have given the encouragement to keep up with
this endeavor. I hope my efforts continue to do some good.  Best wishes,
all.  Chuck Behm