[pianotech] Chuck Behms Piano Promo Website Announcement

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Nov 4 14:29:17 MST 2012

Yes indeed, they're great.

If you would like to see how they look on a website, check out my
Technical Info pages http://www.davidboyce.co.uk/technical-info1.php
(the first two articles on the first Tech Info page, on Tuning, are ones
I wrote, but the others are Chuck's promos). You can click on the symbol
at the bottom right of each Slideshare box to go to full screen.

Chuck produces a short "Heads Up" version of each article, as well as
the full-length version.  THis opens various possibilities. You could
hand the customer the one-page Heads-Up on, say, hammer filing, and
promise to send the full version. That gives further contact with the
customer. You could also tell the customer that thy=ey can read the full
version on your website.

They are very well illustrated with very clear photos.

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk