[pianotech] English Overdamper piano pinblocks

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 05:28:57 MST 2012

On 11/5/2012 1:24 AM, Euphonious Thumpe wrote:
> Maybe we need to define the "epoxy" here. West's-type stuff, or the
> water-thin variety? (And where does one get the best water-thin variety,
> by the way, as was used on that bridge repair video I bought, to put
> around bridge pins with a hypo, to soak into and fill up tiny cracks?)

West system will penetrate into pretty much any crack you'll find. I say
"pretty much" because if I said "any", with absolute certainty someone
would come up with some pathological situation bearing no resemblance to
the cracked pin block discussed as "proof" that it won't work in any
situation at all.
Ron N